Watch the video and complete the sentences below using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER.
1. NASA uses smartphones as for low-cost, high-performance solutions.
2. A project called Phonesat used a smartphone as a satellite on-board computer in .
3. Smartphone industry is worth more than dollars these days.
4. The mobile phone Internet usage overtook PC Internet usage for the first time in history in .
5. has the fastest growing smartphone market in the world.
6. 70% of people in use only mobile instead of laptops or PCs.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
7. The students think that Michael Jackson is a president.
C NOT GIVEN
8. When was the first ever, general-purpose fully electronic computer was created?
A In 1946
B In 1955
C In 1974
9. How many Eniac computers are needed to have the power of one smartphone chip?
A 62 million
B 72 million
C 82 million
10. How much space are needed to store Eniac computer components to have the power of one smartphone chip?
A A football stadium
B A small city
C More than the area of the United States of America
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.