Choose the correct letter, A,B or c
Driving license in UK
11. What is the basic requirement for applying for a UK driving licence?
A a medical report.
B a valid licence from another country.
C Current residency in the UK.
12. What is true about the translation of original licences?
A Applicants need to go to a recognised organisation.
B It is not always necessary for foreigners when applying for a UK licence.
C Applicants need to pay an extra fee for translation services.
13. When applying for a UK licence, which type of photos will NOT be approved?
A Photos in which the applicant is wearing glasses.
B Photos with a cream background.
C Photos that are undersized.
14. What does the speaker think of the licence checking service?
A The process is too slow.
B The application form is confusing.
C Some of the steps are unnecessary.
15. What does the speaker recommend about making an application?
A Choosing a quiet location.
B Visiting the nearest branch.
C Completing the forms online.
What is the current feature of traffic management in each of the following cities
Write the correct letter, A-H, next to Question 16-20
A good singnage
B multiple access roads
C police control points
D ring roads
E one- way streets
F Effective traffic lights
G Additional lanes
H Pedestrianised areas
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.