Choose the correct letter A, B, C or D.
Write your answers in box 1-5 on your answer sheet.
1. One hundred years ago, what percentage of the human population lived in cities?
2. What lead to the development of the first semi-permanent settlements?
A Changes in the global climate
B An increase in fresh water supplies
C Improvements in healthcare
D Advancements in agriculture
3. Which of these technologies developed because of the desire to trade with other cities?
B City walls
4. Why did people first move into cities?
D More farmland
5. The global population is expected to peak at ___ billion.
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.