Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Cruise on a lake
• Travel on an old.........steamship.........
• Can take photos of the 1 that surround the lake
• Children can help feed the sheep
• Visit can include a 40-minute ride on a 2
• Visitors can walk in the farm’s 3 by the lake
• 4 is available at extra cost
• Cyclists explore the Back Road
• A 5 is provided
• Only suitable for cyclists who have some 6
- Bikes can be hired from 7 (near the Cruise Ship Terminal)
• Cyclists need:
- a repair kit
- food and drink
- a 8 (can be hired)
• There are no 9 or accommodation in the area
• Total cost for whole family of cruise and farm visit: 10 $
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.
Found a mistake? Let us know!
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Please descibe the mistake as details as possible along with your expected correction, leave your email so we can contact with you when needed.
Describe what is wrong with the practice test:
Please enter description
Enter your name:
Enter your email address:
Please enter a valid email