Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
1 What will be the main topic of Trudie and Stewart’s paper?
A how public library services are organised in different countries
B how changes in society are reflected in public libraries
C how the funding of public libraries has changed
2 They agree that one disadvantage of free digitalised books is that
A they may take a long time to read.
B they can be difficult to read.
C they are generally old.
3 Stewart expects that in the future libraries will
A maintain their traditional function.
B become centres for local communities.
C no longer contain any books.
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
• whether it has a 4 of its own
• its policy regarding noise of various kinds
• how it’s affected by laws regarding all aspects of 5
• how the design needs to take the 6 of customers into account
• what 7 is required in case of accidents
• why a famous person’s 8 is located in the library
• whether it has a 9 of local organisations
• how it’s different from a library in a 10
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.