Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
The library re-opened last ............month.............
• a seating area with magazines
• an expanded section for books on 1
• a new section on local 2
• a community room for meetings (also possible to 3 there)
• a new section of books for 4
For younger children
• the next Science Club meeting: experiments using things from your 5
• Reading Challenge: read six books during the holidays
• this Friday: a local author talks about a novel based on a real 6
• IT support is available on Tuesdays - no 7 is necessary
• free check of blood 8 and cholesterol levels (over 60s only)
• the library shop sells wall-charts, cards and 9
• evenings and weekends: free 10 is available
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.
Found a mistake? Let us know!
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Please descibe the mistake as details as possible along with your expected correction, leave your email so we can contact with you when needed.
Describe what is wrong with the practice test:
Please enter description
Enter your name:
Enter your email address:
Please enter a valid email