Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
It can be used in business:
• to investigate customer needs and 1
• to help companies develop new designs
• Researchers found that cooks could not easily see the 2 in measuring cups.
• In Uganda, customers paid to use the cell phones of entrepreneurs
• These customers wanted to check the 3 used.
• There was a need to develop 4 to improve communication between system administrators and colleagues.
• Nurses needed to access information about 5 in different parts of the hospital.
• Respondents recorded information about their 6 while travelling.
Principles of ethnographic research in business
• The researcher does not start off with a hypothesis.
• Participants may be selected by criteria such as age, 7 or product used.
• The participants must feel 8 about taking part in the research.
• There is usually direct 9 of the participants.
• The interview is guided by the participant.
• A lot of time is needed for the 10 of the data.
• Researchers look for a meaningful pattern in the data.
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.
Found a mistake? Let us know!
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Please descibe the mistake as details as possible along with your expected correction, leave your email so we can contact with you when needed.
Describe what is wrong with the practice test:
Please enter description
Enter your name:
Enter your email address:
Please enter a valid email