Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
• It is a white bear belonging to the black bear family.
• Its colour comes from an uncommon 1
• Local people believe that it has unusual 2
• They protect the bear from 3
• The bear’s relationship with the forest is complex.
• Tree roots stop 4 along salmon streams.
• The bears’ feeding habits provide nutrients for forest vegetation.
• It is currently found on a small number of 5
• Habitat is being lost due to deforestation and construction of 6 by logging companies.
• Unrestricted 7 is affecting the salmon supply.
• The bears’ existence is also threatened by their low rate of 8
• Interested parties are working together.
• Logging companies must improve their 9 of logging.
• Maintenance and 10 of the spirit bears’ territory is needed.
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.
Found a mistake? Let us know!
* This window is to review your answers only, you cannot change the answers in here
Please descibe the mistake as details as possible along with your expected correction, leave your email so we can contact with you when needed.
Describe what is wrong with the practice test:
Please enter description
Enter your name:
Enter your email address:
Please enter a valid email