Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
1. What helped Rob to prepare to play the character of a doctor?
A the stories his grandfather told him
B the times when he watched his grandfather working
C the way he imagined his grandfather at work
2. In the play's first scene, the boredom of village life was suggested by
A repetition of words and phrases.
B scenery painted in dull colours.
C long pauses within conversations.
3. What has Rob learned about himself through working in a group?
A He likes to have clear guidelines.
B He copes well with stress.
C He thinks he is a good leader.
4. To support the production, research material was used which described
A political developments.
B changing social attitudes.
C economic transformations.
5. What problem did the students overcome in the final rehearsal?
A one person forgetting their words
B an equipment failure
C the injury of one character
Choose FIVE answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-G, next to questions 6-10.
Stages in doing the ‘year abroad’ option
6 in the second year of the course
7 when first choosing where to go
8 when sending in your choices
9 when writing your personal statement
10 when doing the year abroad
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.