Choose the correct letter, A, B, C or D.
Write the correct letter in boxes 1-5 on your answer sheet.
1. What do pilots and police officers wear to work?
A Casual clothes.
C Blue jeans.
2. What do the underlined phrase “dress codes” mean?
A They tell what you can do and can’t do.
B They are rules about what clothes to wear.
C They save a lot of money.
D They show you what to say at work.
3. “Dress-down Friday” is a day when employees are allowed to_______.
A eat delicious food
B have smart uniforms on
C wear casual clothes to work
D work longer hours
4. Why do some companies agree to the casual dress code?
A They don’t need to buy special clothes for work.
B It is difficult for them to choose clothes for work.
C They don’t like the same uniforms.
D It is easy for them to make decisions about work clothes.
5. What problems can a casual dress code cause according to the passage?
A Employees seldom wear comfortable clothes.
B Usually employees put on expensive clothing.
C Employees always have too little on themselves.
D Sometimes employees dress too casually.
Please Submit to view your score, solution and explanations.